[3 Effective Methods] Samsung Phone Data Recovery
In this article, we have discussed how to recover deleted data from Samsung phone. So, if you have lost your important data on Samsung phone and trying to retrieve them then you must go through this whole post.
Here, you will get 3 different ways to perform Samsung phone data recovery. Along with the solutions, you will come to know the scenarios lead to data loss on Samsung.
So, let’s get started….!
Common Scenarios That Lead to Data Deletion on Samsung
Human error: Data can be accidentally deleted due to human error such as deleting a wrong file or formatting a wrong drive.
Intentional deletion: Data can be intentionally deleted by someone with malicious intent such as an insider threat or a hacker.
Malware and viruses: Malware and viruses can cause data deletion by corrupting or deleting files or making them inaccessible.
Hardware failure: Data can be lost due to hardware failure such as a hard disk drive failure or a memory card failure.
Software bugs: Software bugs can cause data loss by corrupting or deleting files, or causing programs to crash and lose unsaved data.
Theft or loss: Data can be lost due to theft or loss of devices that contain the data such as laptops, smartphones, or external hard drives.
After knowing the causes, now it’s a time to learn the solutions on Samsung Phone Data Recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Phone Manually?
This section contains 3 best techniques on Samsung phone data recovery.
So, if you want to retrieve deleted photos from Samsung phone then try out the given methods.
Solution 1: Restore Deleted Photos & Videos from Samsung Recycle Bin
Whenever you delete your photos or videos from your Samsung phone internal storage or phone’s memory then the deleted items directly go to the recycle/trash bin.
Those files remains there for up to 30 days before they get permanently deleted. So, you still have a chance to recover those photos and videos from Samsung within this time period.
You need to follow the below given steps to know how to do so:
- Open the Gallery or My Files app on your Samsung phone.
- Look for the “Recycle Bin” folder in the app. It may also be called “Trash” or “Deleted Items.”
- Open the Recycle Bin folder to see the deleted files that are still recoverable.
- Tap and hold the file you want to recover.
- At last, tap on “Restore” to recover the deleted photos & videos on Samsung.
Solution 2: Recover Data from Samsung Phone via Samsung Cloud
Samsung phones typically come with an inbuilt backup feature called Samsung Cloud like Smart Switch that allows you to back up your data, including contacts, photos, videos, text messages, and app data.
If you have already created a backup using this feature, you can easily perform Samsung phone data recovery by following these steps:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your Samsung phone.
Step 2: Tap on “Accounts and backup” or “Cloud and accounts” (depending on your device model).
Step 3: Select “Backup and restore” or “Backup and reset“.
Step 4: Choose “Restore data“.
Step 5: Select the backup file you want to restore from the list of available backups.
Step 6: Select the data you want to restore and tap on “Restore“.
Step 7: Wait for the restore process to complete.
Please Note – the steps may vary slightly depending on your Samsung phone model and Android version. If you encounter any issues or errors during the restore process, you can reach out to Samsung support for further assistance.
Solution 3: Perform Samsung Phone Data Recovery Using Google Drive
If you have backed up your Samsung phone data to Google Drive, then you can easily recover your lost data from Samsung by following these steps:
- On your Samsung phone, open the Google Drive
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already done so.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap on “Backups” in the menu.
- You should see a list of all the backups associated with your Google account. Tap on the backup that contains the data you want to recover.
- Tap on the “Restore” button to begin the restoration process.
- Choose the data you want to restore by checking the boxes next to each item. (You can choose to restore contacts, calendar events, photos and videos, and more).
- Once you’ve selected the data you want to restore, tap on the “Download” button at the bottom of the screen to begin the process.
Time to Conclude
Nobody wants to lose their valuable data from their phone at any cost. But if data loss situation occurs somehow then fortunately there are some ways to deal with.
In this article, I have discussed 3 possible ways to recover data from Samsung phone. No matter, whatever the reasons are behind data deletion, these solutions will surely help you to perform Samsung Phone Data Recovery with ease.