4G N/W Test with Mobile Network testing & Wifi/Wireless Site Survey Software
4G is the Fourth Generation (4G) of broadband cellular network technology, which follows on from 3G (third generation) and 2G (second generation) mobile technology – broadband mobile communications that accomplish 3G or third-generation wireless and is the forerunner of 5G or fifth-generation wireless. 4G is much faster than 3G and supports interactive multimedia, voice, video, wireless internet, and other broadband services, for such reasons, 4G has revolutionized the field of telecommunication by bringing the wireless experience to an advanced level. So, now let us see importance of testing 4G Network with Accurate Mobile Network Monitoring Tools, Mobile Network Drive Test Tools, Mobile Network Testing Tools and Best wireless site survey software, site survey tools for wireless networks & Wifi site survey software app.
Some of the features of 4G are as follows:
- IP-based mobile system and better spectral efficiency.
- Service portability, high capacity, and scalable mobile services.
- Support for high-speed internet, voice, streaming video, interactive multimedia, and more.
- An infrastructure is dedicated to handling not only pre-existing 3G systems but also other wireless technologies.
- Multiple-user video conferencing, which means subscribers can see as well as talk to more than one person.
- Video games on demand on a 4G network means a provider can send game data directly to the subscriber where they can play in real-time.
4G networks are not only designed to accommodate a far larger volume of cellular devices but also allow users to browse the web and stream HD videos on mobile devices. 4G is sometimes referred to as 4G LTE, which is currently the most advanced technology that has been adopted by most mobile network service providers and is capable of turning smartphones into the computers of the modern age. 4G provides customers with access to broadband-style speeds from their mobile devices, tablets, or laptops, and these are possible because of using high-speed upload and download packets.
Advantages of 4G
- The foremost advantage of the 4G mobile network is its amazing speed due to its increased bandwidth, which leads to much faster data transfer speed, and better download, and upload speeds can be much faster than wired connections even in rural areas.
- With 4G networks, users will get the advantage of superior, uninterrupted connectivity, especially for advanced tasks such as video chats, conferences, streaming music, and movies at a much faster rate and also easily share information online.
- Extremely high voice quality, easy access to the Internet, social networks, streaming media, and video calling.
- 4G routers are equivalent to portability, which means you can take your internet connection with you anywhere and still be connected to the internet.
- 4G networks are beneficial for corporate establishments and businesspersons, who hold sensitive information on their respective mobile devices as 4G offers complete privacy, security, and safety.
- 4G networks are quite affordable, offering users several options to choose from, as regards plans and equipment to connect to the 4G network and hence fit users’ budgets that to getting faster speeds.
- 4G provides a Cloud facility as more applications and resources are being hosted online, and files are being stored online and accessed on demand, thereby saving money, time, and support.
Here, a question arises is there any importance in testing the 4G Network? The answer is yes. 4G network testing is required to maximize network quality and performance, to help determine how their networks are performing (good or bad) and achieving optimal quality of experience (QoE) and quality of service (QoS). So, regular testing and continuous network optimization are the keys to securing network investments and ensuring customer satisfaction. When these are the cases and you need to perform network testing on 4G/5G coverage, RantCell is the most viable option to choose from. RantCell is a smartphone-based 4G/5G RF testing tool, used to improve the stability of your network to identify and analyse network performance issues by conducting indoor survey/walk tests, and outdoor testing/RF drive tests.