There are several ways to download music from YouTube for free, but it’s important to note that downloading copyrighted music is illegal in most countries. With that in mind, here are a few methods you can use to download music from YouTube for personal use.
- YouTube to MP3 Converters: There are many websites, such as YouTubeMP3, that allow you to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files. Simply paste the YouTube video link into the website and it will convert the video to an MP3 file, which you can then download.
- Downloading through a browser extension: There are many browser extensions that allow you to download YouTube videos, such as Video DownloadHelper for Firefox and Chrome. These extensions allow you to download YouTube videos directly from the browser, without having to go to a separate website.
- Using a third-party software: There are many third-party software programs that allow you to download YouTube videos, such as 4K Video Downloader and Free YouTube Download. These programs are generally easy to use and allow you to download multiple videos at once.
- Downloading from YouTube’s Audio Library: YouTube has an Audio Library feature that allows you to download music and sound effects that are licensed under Creative Commons. To access the Audio Library, go to the YouTube Creator Studio, select “Create” and then select “Audio Library.” You can then browse and download music tracks.
- Downloading from SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a music streaming platform that allows you to download music tracks for free. While not all music on SoundCloud is free to download, many artists allow their music to be downloaded for free.
Keep in mind that some of these methods may not be legal in your country and also the quality of the downloaded music may not be as good as the original.
In conclusion, while downloading music from YouTube for free may seem like a convenient option, it is important to remember that it may be illegal and can also lead to poor quality music. Instead of downloading music, consider streaming it on legal platforms or purchasing it from a reputable source.